De : users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] De la part de Stipe Tolj
Envoyé : lundi 14 janvier 2019 15:48
À : annou...@kannel.org; de...@kannel.org; users
Objet : [ANNOUNCE] GSMA MWC 2019 Meeting opportunity

Dear all,

as every year, we are attending the GSMA Mobile World Congress in
Barcelona, Spain from 25 Feb to 28 Feb 2019.

If you are a mobile network operator, a messaging aggregator, a system
integrator for mobile networks and/or services, or an enterprise
representative in the mobile business, and would like to meet us on the
venue for discussion about

- commercial support/consulting for Kannel deployments, development
and/or integration

- our commercial add-on products
   - Kannel SMPP v5.0 server (smppbox)
   - Kannel SMPP v5.0 proxy filter (smppproxy)
   - Kannel AMQP v0.9.1 messaging broker (amqpbox-rabbitmq)
   - Kannel AMQP v1.0 messaging broker (amqpbox)
   - Kannel S@T gateway (gateway-stk)
   - Kannel OTA gateway (gateway-ota)
   - Kannel vSMSC (virtual SMSC) solutions
   - Kannel SMS inter-working/hubbing (iwsmsc)
   - Kannel-CG (carrier-grade) Mobile Internet Gateway (kannel-cg)
   - Kannel-CG (carrier-grade) MMSC (kannel-mmsc)

- our commercial Support Level Agreements (SLA) for business critical
Kannel installations

- future technology integrations
   - RCS Interworking, ...

- to discuss any other topic...

please feel free to set-up an appointment with us at the MWC via our
main web site URL http://www.kannel.org/, or via the direct interface to
the scheduling planer via URL

   https://kannel.appointlet.com/

We're looking forward to see you at MWC in Barcelona.

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

st...@kannel.org                  s...@tolj.org