Hello Davor Spasoski,
Thanks for Your reply. My Scenario is  that I can I  send an Unicode
Message and giving the scenario of  encoded Result:

On access log after  grep "Sent SMS "
2019-11-26 20:42:05 2019-11-27 01:41:58 REJECTED Send SMS [SMSC:smpp1]
[SVC:mesbah] [ACT:admin] [BINF:][from:giotaas] [to:01833055942]
[flags:-1:2:-1:-1:  31] [msg:416
"Encoded Text"
===================

On PostgreSQL:
The msgdata is encoded

On MySQL
msgdata is encoded
 From access log  I can see the message length is 416 and which  seems to
be correct    according to Unicode Calculation.
 From Database I can calculate The length easily If  I get  the decoded
text.
 So  can any one suggest how to get decoded value on the db  for msgdata
field ? Or Should I have to modify sqlbox.c and sqlbox_mysql.c ?

Regards
Mesbah