On Wednesday 15 July 2020 at 09:43:59, Davor Spasoski wrote:

> DID?

Some call this a DDI instead - Direct Inward Dial, or Direct Dial In -
basically it means a phone number.

I think to OP also means "a pool of DIDs", meaning that the US vendor supplies
a pool of numbers which can receive calls, or be used for outbound Caller ID.

Antony.

--
A good conversation is like a miniskirt;
short enought to retain interest,

 - Celeste Headlee

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.