Hi.

I've been using kannel for some time, connecting as a client to a mobile
operator's SMSC.

I've been asked whether we can set up a test environment which doesn't have a
connection to a "real" SMSC, but instead talks to something we run which acts
in the same way.

So, my question is: can kannel act as a server, allowing another (client)
kannel instance to connect to it as though it were an operator's SMSC?

Thanks in advance,

Antony.

--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.