On Sunday 16 April 2023 at 12:41:44, Robin C wrote:

> But I am getting error while doing make.  I am trying to install kannel
> 1.4.5 and  bison (GNU Bison) 3.8.2.

Well, show us the commands you are running and exactly what error message/s
you are seeing.

You signed your original message as "Robin C, Linux System Administrator".  I
would expect any sys admin with at least modest experience to know that saying
"I'm getting an error" is almost bound to prompt the reply "there's probably
something wrong then".

The quality of assistance you can get is very closely related to the quality
of information you provide.

Regards,

Antony.

--
The Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrage.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.