Hello everyone,

I am new to the emacs world. I have been trying to add tasks for OBM as
mentioned here <https://gitlab.com/shakthimaan/operation-blue-moon#what>.
The Emacs version I use is 26.1, the org-mode version is: 9.1.1 and I use
Debian Buster.

So I made the changes in my ~/.emacs.d/init.el as shown here
<https://gist.github.com/kurianbenoy/58df480a190eafe1a378d26433cf38a2> and
on restarting emacs. I opened a .org file in sprints/(participants in OBM
might be familiar with it). On typing M-x insert-org-mode in Emacs mini
buffer, there is no invocation as I expect from a command. When I check
the  *Messages buffer* I see the following as shown here
<https://gist.github.com/kurianbenoy/32bbdbeaa2d63362b1b74e4be98f8887>.

I am stuck in finding a fix for the above thing. Any suggestions on what to
do to fix this is much appreciated.

Regards,
Kurian Benoy

+91 9400125402 | kurian....@gmail.com