Hello all,

Our lab at IIT Kanpur is developing software tools to provide
cognitive training for dealing with mental disorders. For this work,
we are looking to hire full-time software developers who have
experience in Django and/or Angular. Salary will be in the range of
3-6 LPA based on experience. Additional perks include free
accommodation in the lush green campus, access to campus facilities
and health center, intellectually stimulating work environment, and a
chance to make an important contribution to socially-relevant
research. Also, this can be an excellent opportunity to gain research
experience and recommendation letters if you plan to go for higher
studies later.

You can apply at:
https://angel.co/company/treadwill-iit-kanpur/jobs/409324-django-web-developer

if you have questions please feel free to contact me personally and
not to the list.

Sourav Moitra
https://souravmoitra.com