Hi,

This year at PyCon India we will be distributing dgplug tshirt. Enter your
name and size in the form[1] to sign up for a T-Shirt. Ping saptaks or
sayan on IRC (#dgplug in freenode) for payment details. Filling up this
form doesn't entitle you for a t-shirt. You need to complete the payment in
order to get the t-shirt. The t-shirt will be distributed in PyCon India.
If you are not attending PyCon India 2019 and want to get it delivered to
you within India, an extra delivery charge will be incurred.

The price of the t-shirt will be Rs.600. The tshirt would be a round neck
unisex tshirt.

Deadline to fill the form and complete the payment: 22nd September 2019.

No request will be entertained after that. We will be placing the order for
the t-shirt on 23rd September 2019.

Sample picture from PyCon India 2015[2]. The quality of the actual product
may vary from the advertised image.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerpFvmJSscF_FcuiPmwUxHGIyxuXl2SGnJgd-1NqYynSr8kQ/viewform
[2]