On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 3:15 PM Robin Schubert via Users <
users@lists.dgplug.org> wrote:

> I'm grateful for your suggestions and tips ;)

I’d say docker and related tech is the way to go.
The *how* is something I will leave to the other learned members on this
list.

I say this as someone who runs multiple services across bare metal pis,
linodes and hetzner vms.
Managing all of these *just for myself* is a burden.
I cannot see how this load eases once you start wanting to scale up and out.

So you save time and effort by using containers and container management
strategies.
What you pay with is extra beefy hardware requirements.
I’d say fair trade.