Well, after some beating my head into the wall (that usually works), I’ve
decided to just set up Ciphermail as a separate server again and set submission
and smtps to proxy into Ciphermail’s smtp.  A little hairy, but it works.

The internal domain aliases was really making things difficult.

For the second issue, I am deciding to configure default settings for no
encryption services, and then enable encryption on a per-domain basis.  Have
not tried anything yet, but maybe someone has some insight on the best way to
accomplish this?

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC