HI Martijn,

Am 29.06.2015 um 16:26 schrieb Martijn Brinkers:

> The "problem" is that Postfix has a large number of options.

Oh yes, I know! ;)

> In all
> these years you are the first to request an option to change the
> protocol so we will need to figure out whether it's worth while to add
> this to the GUI or whether we will keep this as an advanced feature
> which should be configured on the command line.

O.K. I know, it's nice to have, but I think a small wish. ;)

At the other end, MariaDB oder Oracle-Support is a killer-request.

O.K. one small question for today:

Cipermail is acting as post-queue-filter. May you tell me something
about ciphermail-integration in i.e. a AMaViS-Milter pre-queue enviroment?

ttyl
Django
--
"Bonnie & Clyde der Postmaster-Szene!" approved by Postfix-God
http://wetterstation-pliening.info