On 03/01/2016 11:29 AM, moe wrote:
> Ok, thx a lot!
> I configured a new appliance successfully.
> in the end i made an upgrade (apt-get upgrade) and while upgrading there
> is a dialog which ask:
> "A new version of configuration file /etc/default/tomcat7 is available,
> but the version installes currecntly has been loccaly modified"
> i have several options ...
> i assume that i should choose "keep loccally version currently installed"
>
> correct?

Yes that is correct. In this particular case, both options would have
worked. The Tomcat installer combined the separate JAVA_OPTS lines into
one line which is functionally equivalent.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail