On 16-03-16 16:29, Matthias Henze wrote:
I've found no way to batch import CA certificates. Is there a way to do
this on the command line?

You can import a p7b (pkcs7) file. A p7b file can contain multiple certificates. I think you can also import a concatenated list of PEM certificates.

On the command line you can use the following to import a cert

cat SOMECERTIFICATE | java -cp djigzo.jar mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CertManager -cer -import

Note: the above command should be ran from the djigzo dir

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail