On 03/27/2016 04:07 PM, Matthias Henze wrote:
> my first approach with "opendkim" does not work as "opendkim" uses
> milter and Ciphermail is a content filter. Milters are applied before
> content filters and the s/Mime signature modifies the body of the mail
> with the signature. This invalidates the DKIM signature. Took ma a day
> to figure this out as I was not aware of the described processing order.
> Finally I found this out just by reading the (previously ignored)
> headlines of http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html and
> www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html :-)

Adding the DKIM milter on the reinjection port(s) should work. After
handling the mail (i.e., encryption/decryption etc), the back-end sends
the mail back to postfix on a "reinjection port" (port 10026).

I haven't tested it but the following might work:

See the following line in master under the 127.0.0.1:10026 section:

-o
receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks,no_milters

You should change this line to something like:

-o
receive_override_options=no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_header_body_checks,smtpd_milters=REPLACEWITHDKIMMILTER

This should enable the DKIM milet after the message has been
encryped/decrypted/signed.

Again, I have not tested this but this should work (might some minimal
changes though)

Then again, you suggestion of using dkimproxy is also a good alternative
until DKIM support has been added to CipherMail*.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

* "native" DKIM support is basically working but not enabled for all
SMTP outgoing mail. We will see whether we can make it possible to
enable this for all outgoing email.

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail