On 09/23/2016 09:50 PM, Stefan Günther wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today we were contacted by a company, that is running an old djigzo
> installation from 2011 on a SuSE 11.1
>
> The browsers do not accept the weak encryption, that this
> installation offers:
>
> An error occurred during a connection to 212.184.xxx.xxx:8443. SSL
> received a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key in Server Key Exchange
> handshake message. Error code:
> SSL_ERROR_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY
>
> How can be change the configuration from port 8443 to 80? Just
> changing "scheme" to "http" and "SSLEnabled" to "false" in
> server.xml doesn't seem to be enough - now we only get a blank page.
>
> Right now we have to add some new accounts, before we can offer the
> company a migration to a current version of Ciphermail.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions & hints,

You should tell the Web GUI not to require HTTPS. You can do this by
setting the following system property:

djigzo.https.all=false

I think (not tested) that it should work when you add this to the file
djigzo-web.properties (restart Tomcat after changing).

Alternatively you can set this property in the Tomcat default file
(/etc/default/tomcat) as a java system property with

JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Ddjigzo.https.all=false"

(don't forget to restart Tomcat)

Kind regards.

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail