Sorry for not mentioning this from the beginning, the email is sent from an
Outlook client, encrypted using the ciphermail gateway, then the recipient is
also using ciphermail as a gateway for decripting the email and then reads it
in Outlook.
Best regards,Gabi

  On Sat, 6 May 2017 at 20:15, Martijn Brinkers via
Users<users@lists.djigzo.com> wrote:   On 05/06/2017 08:09 PM, Gabi Munteanu
via Users wrote:

> Yes, I am using PGP encryption.The email client is Outlook.
> Best regards,Gabi

But Outlook does not support PGP directly so you must be using some
plugin. Which plugin?

PGP desktop (from Symantec) ?

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail