Hello!

I have djigzo and djigzo-web up and running by copying the server.xml
of djigzo to /usr/local/tomcat/conf overwriting the default one of tomcat.

My problem is I tried to merge the djigzo server.xml with default
tomcat server.xml by inserting the server-block but got an error then:

Parse Fatal Error at line 146 column 2: Markup im Dokument nach dem
Root-Element muss ordnungsgemäß formatiert sein.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
file:/usr/local/tomcat/conf/server.xml; lineNumber: 146; columnNumber: 2;
Markup im Dokument nach dem Root-Element muss ordnungsgemäß formatiert sein.

Line 146 starts with <Server> followed by the rest of the server.xml
of djigzo.

Heavy stuff, new to java and tomcat and djigzo.

Whats wrong? Is it possbible to merge this two into one server.xml?

Kind regards

  Andreas