On 12-12-17 21:40, ratatouille wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Martijn Brinkers via Users <users@lists.djigzo.com> schrieb am 12.12.17 um
> 21:23:54 Uhr:
>
>>> Since I rebootet the host I see a red warning after logging in.
>>>
>>> "The unlimited strength JCE policy files are not properly installed."
>>>
>>> Do I have to do so?
>>
>> Which version of Java are you using? Are you using Oracle (SUN) or OpenJDK?
>
> # java -version
> java version "1.8.0_152"
> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 25.152-b16, mixed mode)
>
> This is SUN Oracle I guess.
>
> There are two folders in /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_152/jre/lib/security/policy,
> limited and unlimited and in both are a local_policy.jar and a
> US_export_policy.jar

It advised to use OpenJDK and not use SUN Oracle. OpenJDK does not
require a separate export policy.

Before starting to experiment with a non standard installation, it's
best to first start with a standard installation by following the
installation steps closely.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail