Hi Martijn,

thanks for adding new encryption scheme and signing algorithm in 3.3.1-0.
(RSAES-OAEP)

As these are required for German energy market and beyond this not widely
supported by many destination systems I would like to configure ciphermail
to only use for certain sending (internal) users.

Currently I cannot set this. It seems that S/MIME encr. scheme and signing
algo. can only be set for (external) receivers.

In case of using that feature for enery market there might be 1000 external
partners and 1-2 internal senders for whom this feature may be enabled.

Any idea how to configure that?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Philipp Thielke