Hello,
I have two test users, both with valid root, intermediate, and personal certs with the correct usage entitlements. Both certificates have a white, valid background,

For the two users, I have their S/MIME certificates selected in their profile for signing and encryption (though I'm only trying to get signing to work at the moment). I have both forced signing via header "X-Sign" and subject signing via the example in the documentation ( (?i)\[\s*sign\s*\] ). I am using this script to test both the subject and header, and Thunderbird to test the subject by sending a mail via ciphercrypt.

#!/usr/bin/env python
import smtplib
from email.MIMEMultipart import MIMEMultipart
from email.MIMEText import MIMEText

fromaddr = "us...@domain.tld"
toaddr = "us...@domain.tld"
msg = MIMEMultipart()
msg['From'] = fromaddr
msg['To'] = toaddr
msg['Subject'] = "mail subject [sign]"
msg['X-Sign'] = ""

body = "dummy body message"
msg.attach(MIMEText(body, 'plain'))

server = smtplib.SMTP('ciphermail.domain.tld', 25)
server.ehlo('ciphermail.domain.tld')
text = msg.as_string()
server.sendmail(fromaddr, toaddr, text)
server.quit()

I receive the email in the destination inbox, however, it is never signed. I can verify from the headers that the "X-Sign" header is present in the email. Currently the MTA/MPA isn't giving a lot of information to debug. I can see the mail passing through, but there is no mention of an attempt for any extra processing. I was wondering what options in logging I can turn on to help debug this issue.

Thanks,
Craig