Hi all,

I have an issue with the decryption of S/MIME mails, and hope someone
can be of help.
To be honest I did not got very deep down the rabbit hole with this one,
as I expect it to be a common problem someone else might already have
solved.

Issue description:
S/MIME mail is decrypted but given back to the mail queue as an empty
mail with an attachment called "smime.p7m". This attachment includes the
message in plain and certificate information. But this does not happen
with all S/MIME encrypted mails.

Ciphermail Version:
Version: 3.3.1-0. Built: 2017-10-07-08:36.

Current thoughts:
I guess this might be related to mails which are signed\encrypted by a
local client and the corporate exchange server adds corporate text
signatures to that mail. ( like the "think before print " or legal
disclaimers)
Looking into the mails after ciphermail has decrypted them shows the
following difference:
Mails that get decrypted to empty message and "smime.p7m" attachment
shows:

Mails decrypted correctly:

Thanks in advance for any hint/help.
olaf