Hello and good evening,
after i´ved config User and Domain Settings to „inherit“ in every option and
under „Settings“ the option „locality“ to „External“ everything works. I read
in the doku that this option has set to „Internal“, thats why i set this.
Maybe i missunderstoud the doku.

Hope this help somebody

Bye ...

Sven Halle