On 07/22/2015 07:39 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 07/22/2015 09:58 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
What you describe indicates you could be victim of what I conside a
massive design flaw in dnf, the dnf guys have been ignoring ever since,
because they believe to know better: When dnf encounters a broken
dependency, it doesn't tell you about it and ignores it.

...and this is supposed to be better than yum.  Why?

Don't ask me. I've complained about this behavior many times, but the dnf folks/RH prefer not to listen and to be non-cooperational.

Ralf