Michael D. Setzer II ha scritto il 05/09/2015 alle 08:21:
As root you can run this
# touch /forcefsck

Then the next reboot should result in it running an fsck on the root partition
as part of the boot.

I have an option on my classroom machines, that has it boot with a kernel
that runs in just ram, and it does an fsck of all of the regular linux
partitions
on the disk to confirm everything is error free.  One could also boot from a
live cd and run fsck since the partitions should not be mounted.

On 5 Sep 2015 at 7:59, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Subject:                Re: e2fsck after hard shutdown
To:                     users@lists.fedoraproject.org
From:                   Ralf Corsepius <rc040...@freenet.de>
Date sent:              Sat, 5 Sep 2015 07:59:50 +0200
Send reply to:          Community support for Fedora users
<users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

On 09/05/2015 07:31 AM, antonio montagnani wrote:

do you mean that I could run e2fsck from inside the root shell?
Yes.

guessed that filesystems were already mounted and e2fsck doesn't work on
mounted filesystems.... I have to study. :-)

Depends, depends on what actually happened/gone wrong.

In most such cases, the filesystems are mounted read-only or not mounted
at all.

Ralf

   Guam Community College  Computer Center
   mailto:mi...@kuentos.guam.net
   mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
   http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
   Guam - Where America's Day Begins
   G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ROSETTA     33898211.543299   |   SETI        61203875.206697
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    70320821.471095

I am not sure that it could work with system.d systems....

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F22 (Twenty two)