On 10/05/15 15:08, Rick Stevens wrote:

Do you want to change the computer's IP via the GUI or the "device"?
.

The     F-22 computer.

If it's the computer, what desktop are you using and are you using
Network Manager or ye oldie network scripts?
.

I was trying with the NM GUI since there is an icon at the top of my XFCE screen.

If it's the "device", what "device" is it?
.

The instruction says the reset device is now 1.1.1.1

I need to access it at that address in order to configure it.

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD