On 10/27/2015 12:27 AM, Kseniya Blashchuk wrote:
BTW, I thought maybe its not a driver but a NIC issue and some of the
pins dont work properly. Maybe anybody knows how to check if all NIC
pins are working?

I have a friend who does all of my hardware work once it gets past the card swapping phase. (That I can do myself.) Some of his wire-wrap work is heading out of the Solar System, and he doesn't even try to troubleshoot things like that; he just replaces the card if possible. However, as the card works fine at 100 Mbps but not at 1000, I doubt that it's hardware.