Hi, sorry for the late, late, late reply. What I've done is to modify dnf.conf
with the following:
fastestmirror=true
deltarpm=false
minrate=2M
timeout=5s
This works better in just skipping over Telekom's mirror (or others) and using
another mirror that goes faster.
I have a lot of bandwidth available so usually this gets a working mirror with
great speed.
I guess you should adjust minrate and timeout depending on your connection and
available bandwidth.
Since using this, I've removed the firewall blocking of the Telekom mirror IP
address.
Andrei Amuraritei

Pe Mie, oct. 21, 2015 la 23:39, Mihuleac Sergiu  a scris:  On 10/21/2015 11:03