On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:04:42 +0100
François Patte <francois.pa...@mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> Everything is in the subject....
>
> I don't know exactly since when youtube videos can't be played in
> firefox on my machine (fedora 21): I can see the first image of the
> video, the slider works normaly, but the video is not played....
>
> Is it a bug or do I need some extra plugin?

I can play at least this video at youtube,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJz5d7cAVfY
in F21.  Google recently moved the videos to a new domain,
googlevideo.com, and if you are using noscript, that is probably not
enabled.  I had to enable both youtube.com and that domain in noscript
before the video would play.  I am using firefox nightly, rather than
the default version for F21.