I wish I can offer them a payment but couldn't trust with my CC. That's all
they need.
Some Fedora or CentOS users must have this same laptop or Asus or Acer and
others - they all come with this wlan card.
That's why I posted on you guys. Can't some Fedora gurus copy this? Ubuntu
users can't be ahead with this, why?