I have a spec with two source files where I do not create the second, it's not
mine:

Source0:        %{name}-%{version}.tar.gz
Source1:        foo-bar.tar.xz

My prep sections looks like:

%setup -q
%setup -q -T -D -a 1

The tar.xz for Source1 has an unversioned name however it unpacks to a
versioned directory so I am trying to do something like:

%define foo-bar_dir %(ls -d %{_builddir}/%{name}-%{version}/foo-bar-*-baz |grep

so I can leverage %{foo-bar_dir} in the %files section. How does one properly
accomplish this so that the define is invoked after the unpack so it actually
works?
When I build now it's done immediately and produces an empty variable?

Thanks,
jlc