On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 19:05:42 +0000
John Horne <john.ho...@plymouth.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know what is happening with the Fedora KDE mailing list? I
> joined the list a few weeks ago now, and sent a message to it. I have
> not received any messages from the list, and according to the archives
> it seems to have just stopped last November. I tried emailing the list
> maintainer, but again got no response at all.

You may have somehow managed to find the old mailman2 instance.
We have redirects to the current mailman3 instance, but there's some
ways to get the old setup (mostly so old links to archives still work).

You want to go to:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/kde.lists.fedoraproject.org/

and login and subscribe to the list.

The archives are at:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/kde%40lists.fedoraproject.org/2016/1/

(which you can see that the last post was about 6 hours ago).

kevin