On 01/28/16 18:26, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:
>>> Well yes, IMAP and it's in the setup wizard thingy.

>>> STARTTLS and Password.
>> Have you tried SSL/TLS instead?
>>
> Yes, and the same thing happens.

Two more things....

Which port are you using?  With SSL/TLS I would try using 993

Also, depending on how you've configured the IMAP sever, you may want to try
143 with NONE
and Normal Password.

Your IMAP server it is the "Courier IMAP" server?
--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay
away from