Hi,

I wanted to report on Bugzilla that the IEEEtran style file was quite outdated
and needed an update. However, it appears that on BZ there is no entry to list
it under. The only choices I get there are: texlive-extension, texlive-texmf
and texlive-texmf-errata and texlive itself. It is in the Fedora 23 updates
repo so I am confused how to file it.

The updated cls (yes, I know I can get it down on my own and use it, and that
is what I am doing now) is at

 http://www.ctan.org/pkg/ieeetran

Many thanks,
Ranjan
--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on
to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.