Hello,

I used to use gnome (in fc22), I can control the windows, i.e., maximize,
minimize, and close the windows from the buttons available in the titlebar.
However, when the gnome application open sub windows, these options
disappear (I only have the option to right click on the windows title and
use the menu). The full control on the sub window was available before version
fc22.

xmgrace is a good example of the mentioned behaviour.

Thank for your help.