Den 2016-04-13 kl. 11:36, skrev David Aldrich:
> Hi
>
>> OK, need to install the plugin "Gnome Shell Integration" in your browser. I
>> am
>> using Firefox but there should be plugin for Chrome also.
>> Yes, I checked that the plugin exist so install it and you should be able to
>> install
>> "Gnome Shell Integration".
>
> I'm sorry, but I am still struggling with this.  I have installed the plugin
> "Gnome Shell Integration" in Firefox. But when I browse to:
>
> https://extensions.gnome.org/
>
> (in Firefox) I then see:
>
> "We cannot detect a running copy of GNOME on this system, so some parts of
> the interface may be disabled. See our troubleshooting entry for more
> information."
>
> The troubleshooting info suggests checking the network proxy configuration
> and that unzip is installed. I've checked both of these are ok. Any more
> suggestions please?
>
> David

Just not sure if this is relevant. Two questions:

1. Did you restart Firefox after you installed "Gnome Shell
   Integration" plugin?

2. Did you activate the plugin?

I started one of my VM Fedora 22 on my server and did some test to see
if I get same problem as you. I started Gnome-Tweak-tool and clicked on
the link fore more extensions and got same problem as you "We cannot
detect a running copy of GNOME on this system... ". When I looked at
what plugin was there and "Gnome Shell Integration" plugin was missing
so I search for that Firefox plugin. It seems to have changed name to
"Gnome Theme Tweak". I installed it and now I have "Gnome Shell
Integration" plugin installed. I did have to activate it to get it
working, but didn't need restart Firefox.

The Firefox was version 45.
--
Regards

Jon Ingason