I've googled around for this and found some similar complaints, but none
of the solutions mentioned in these threads works for me. So I'm asking
here.

With F22 on the same machine, my normal routine would be:

> ssh-add
Enter passphrase for /home/me/.ssh/id_dsa:
Identity added: /home/me/.ssh/id_dsa (/home/me/.ssh/id_dsa)
> ssh myserver.com

But now I get in response:

Enter passphrase for /home/me/.ssh/id_dsa:

And yet:

> ssh-add -L
ssh-dss
lots of stuff.... /home/me/.ssh/id_dsa

It seems that the agent is not being consulted or something.

I've check $SSH_AUTH_SOCK, and it seems to point to something reasonable:

> echo $SSH_AUTH_SOCK
/tmp/ssh-8mkcEDB8W6mO/agent.1158
> ll /tmp/ssh-8mkcEDB8W6mO/agent.1158
srw-------. 1 me me 0 Apr 13 15:36 /tmp/ssh-8mkcEDB8W6mO/agent.1158