On 04/19/2016 10:35 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 04/19/2016 01:49 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
What term will now be used for the passage to Fedora-24?

Update.

Didn't the rest of this thread say "update" is deprecated in favor of "upgrade"?

Damn, I wish the developers would leave this alone! "Update" has always
meant "update to the latest release of software on the _current_ OS".
"Upgrade" has always meant "upgrade to the _next_ OS". They're two
entirely different things. But I guess that's too unambiguous for the
developers who insist on obfuscating things and trying to prove they're
smarter than use poor users and sysadmins.