On 05/04/2016 10:29 AM, Frank Elsner wrote:
... breaks mp3 playback!

After updating clementine on my F22 I've the same situation
as on my F23 systems: clementine complains about missing
                       gstreamer plugin when trying to play mp3!

And it doensn't tell me the name of the missing plugin!

How would it know which package is needed to install the plugin? All it knows is that gstreamer isn't supplying a codec to decode mp3 data.

There are some other applications that know how to ask packagekit for codecs though.