I'm having a problem in Evolution (3.18.5.2) but suspect that it's
really something in my GPG setup. When I try to sign and encrypt a
message, I get:

    Could not create message.

    Because "gpg: skipped "XXXXXXXX": No secret key
    gpg: signing failed: No secret key
    ", you may need to select different mail options.

I have used GPG in the past with the same key (also from Evolution)
without any problem. Both my own and the destination address are in my
keyring.

When I try to use Seahorse to sign a key, it tells me I have no secret
key to do this with, which looks like the same error.

So what does "no secret key" mean? All keys in the keyring were
generated by GPG as public/private pairs, so I don't understand what's
going on.

poc