On 05/20/2016 10:35 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
I want to access System Settings=>Printers on my CentOS-7 server
from my Fedora-24beta laptop.
Is that possible?

If you set up the CentOS 7 box with a shared display accessible by
TigerVNC or Remmina or RDP or some other remote display mechanism.

You might try accessing the CUPS daemon via

        http://your-centos7-box:631

Not quite the same, but you can see what the print subsystem is doing.