Hi,

I'm trying to use an old set of Logitech earphones on my Fedora 23 system. I
use mplayer to play videos WITH audio tracks. This used to work with Fedora 22
and earlier but now the earphones don't work. I use
/usr/bin/gnome-control-center to adjust settings and to a minimal test from
various sources. All devices tested produce sound. I'm missing something here
but can't seem to figure out just what that is.

Can I get someone to give me some hints/clues/tips/suggestions please?

Regards,

George...