On 05/29/16 18:24, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Well, you say you're running an up-to-date F22.  And, I think, you've said it
> used to work
> OK but has been giving you trouble at some point after the initial install.
>
> If that is the case, then booting to a LiveCD of the original F22 should not
> fail.  I
> would try that first as well as trying a LiveCD of F23 which is the current
> version.

Oh, one more thing.....

I just noticed that on a laptop that I have if I set the brightness to MAX in
the
system-settings (I'm using KDE) but I use the FN key of the laptop and use the
brightness
UP/DOWN keys on the laptop I can control the brightness of the screen even
though the
settings remain at MAX.

So, maybe you have a laptop HW Function that you can play with?

--
You're Welcome Zachary Quinto