The current thread on "listening to online broadcasts"
stimulated me to ask about problems with the one I
like, "radiotray".

A number of stations I try to listen to, including some
preconfigured ones, fail with a list of procedures from
gstreamer that suggest a plugin is missing.  But it
does not say which.  As far as I can tell I have just
about every gstreamer plugin installed and see no way
to determine what may be missing.

Scouring the net comes up with lots of reports of
similar error listings, but no "solution" has worked
in my environment.

Here is a sample listing:

  gstdecodebin2.c (3576)
  gst_decode_bin_expose():
  GstPlayBin2:player
  GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin9
  GstDecodeBin2:decodebin29:

I have the same problem on Fedora 22 and 24.

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  jo...@jgcomp.com