Allegedly, on or about 25 July 2016, Rick Stevens sent:
> If the Bluetooth and 802.11b/g antennas are more than 3 meters apart,
> however, interface in minimal.

Bit hard to do that when the hardware is buried in a laptop, for
instance.  I wonder if anyone's got information on manual configuration
of WiFi to avoid bluetooth issues, might be more flexible approached
from that angle.  Perhaps, simply turning the transmission power down,
if you don't need it full strength.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages