On 07/26/2016 02:21 PM, jd1008 wrote:
The extensions of the files in abc.pdf.html_files directory are: .css,
.js , .png
The directory also contains the directory called viewer-vflqGVZhT_data

I tried to use pdfdoc to convert it to pure pdf and failed (sigabort).
I tried to use wkhtmltopdf and it only produced a blank page.

If there's javascript involved, those are not likely going to be able to do it.

Any info to help me accomlish converting this to 1 pdf file would be
greatly appreciated.

You could open it in a web browser and use the print to pdf option.