On 07/26/16 23:56, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-07-26 at 09:35 -0400, Roger Wells wrote:

>>> I use F24, a Bluetooth headset, and KDE.  The GUI may be different but I
>>> think gnome
>>> should have similar settings.
>>>
>>> On my settings for the headset I have "trusted" checked.  Then there is
>>> another "tab"
>>> called "Advanced Settings".  There is a drop down box for "Accept
>>> Automatically" and I
>>> have "Trusted Devices" selected.
>>>
>>> When I power on my headset it is connected automatically.
>>>
>> Thanks for responding.
>>
>> I don't see any Advanced Settings offer via the Gnome desktop and no
>> mention of BT in the tweak tool.  I'll hunt around.
> To be clear: this was in KDE. I don't know what the equivalent Gnome
> control is.

One thing that "confuses" me is that within the KDE settings there is, as I
said, an
"Accept Automatically" choice.  But if you use bluetoothctl there doesn't
appear to be an
equivalent setting in the command line interface.

I don't currently have GNOME installed on my system in order to check if my
headset would
connect automatically in that environment.

--
You're Welcome Zachary Quinto