OK so as it turns out, I'm unable to figure out how to get either
blivet-gui 1.2.4 or 2.0.1 to resize most anything whether mounted or
not. The resize option is grayed out pretty much all the time. The one
exception I found so far is blivet-gui 1.2.4 will resize ext4 on LVM
(resizes both the fs and the lv) if it's not mounted. But 2.0.1 won't
do even that. It just looks like live resizes aren't supported which
is why Btrfs and XFS resize isn't available because those filesystems
can only do online resize.

Chris Murphy