Reboot and I can access the phone with Thunar. I will note that for the next system build (Fedora 25?) :)

On 08/16/2016 10:34 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:

Still not working.  Looks like I am going to have to reboot.

Before you do that, or if it doesn't work, try going into the Settings for Storage on your phone and changing your USB connection from Charge Only to MTB, or Media Device. Be warned that this will prevent it from charging by USB until you change it back if that matters.