On 08/24/2016 03:20 PM, Heinz Diehl wrote:
On 24.08.2016, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

This shows both xarchiver and engrampa with xarchiver first, and the status
is 'user set'.  I cannot see a way to reverse their order or make engrampa
the default archive manager.
Hmm, maybe you just have to uninstall xarchiver?

Dah, sometimes the obvious is not so obvious! I don't really need xarchiver with engrampa, so...

Did it and things are working as I want them.

Thanks for the simple answer.

Now of course, why cannot thunar work as it did in F22? Well that is for some other time...