Hi Everyone,

I have a paid subscription of an online streaming service Hotstar.com in
India. The problem is, they are using some Flash based DRM technique with
their videos due to which they don't play on Fedora 24 Workstation. I only
get a movie not loaded message in context menu of flash player.

I searched about this issue and found few things to try like using
freshplayer to get PepperFlash or installing the HAL shim library. But none
of these methods seems to work with Fedora 24. Can anybody hep me out with
this? It is so frustrating to go back to Windows just to watch my favorite
streams.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,